Before his election, back in October, then-presidential candidate Donald Trump laid out a 100 Day Action Plan . He called it his Contract With The American Voter.
Congress returns Tuesday from its spring recess, facing yet another down-to-the-wire spate of deal-making — and a White House anxious to claim its first major legislative win. On Friday night, the funding measure lawmakers approved last year to keep the federal government running will expire. The timing leaves members of the House and Senate just four days to reach a new agreement to fund the government, or risk a partial shutdown of federal agencies on Saturday — the 100th day of Donald...
People with few means but big hearts stepped in to help Cliff Missen as he transitioned in and out of foster care as a child. When he turned 18, Missen made a vow to pay it forward and live a life in service of the poor. He made good on that promise when he brought well-drilling technology to rural villages in Liberia and an information technology program to Joss, Nigeria.
Like & Follow WUNC
- France elections: Le Pen steps aside as National Front leader
- North Korea nuclear: White House calls Senate to briefing
- Arkansas prepares for first US double execution in 17 years
- US imposes 'sweeping' Syria sanctions over 'chemical' attack
- New Orleans removes first of four Confederate statues
- Elton John suffered 'deadly bacterial infection' on tour