Dozens of neighbors of a North Carolina chemical plant had industrial compounds in their bloodstreams, but tests by state and federal health officials outlined Tuesday didn't find the much-debated and little-studied one they were looking for.
The battle for the Senate is being fought on Republican-friendly turf, and with three weeks until Election Day the GOP is increasingly optimistic that the chamber will remain in the party's grasp. Fears that a fiery Democratic opposition could turn the map upside down have abated some, now that the GOP base is more tuned in following the confirmation fight over Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. But the charged political dynamics of 2018 leave open the potential for drama when results...
Six proposed constitutional amendments on the November ballot could impact key aspects of state government. But there is not much information available about how these amendments would be implemented.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Kerch blast: Crimea college bomb attack kills 18
- Canada becomes second country to legalise recreational marijuana
- Chinese woman kills herself and children after husband 'fakes death'
- Jamal Khashoggi: Pompeo meets Erdogan over missing writer
- Head of anti-homophobia group assaulted in Paris
- Pakistan Zainab murder: Imran Ali hanged for six-year-old's death