Governor Roy Cooper has announced his opposition to offshore drilling as the Trump Administration takes steps to reopen oil exploration in the Atlantic.
Arizona Sen. John McCain has been diagnosed with brain cancer, the Mayo Clinic Hospital in Phoenix says. McCain, 80, underwent surgery for a blood clot on July 14. The hospital says testing revealed that a tumor "known as a glioblastoma was associated with the blood clot." "The Senator and his family are reviewing further treatment options with his Mayo Clinic care team. Treatment options may include a combination of chemotherapy and radiation," the hospital statement said. A statement from...
There is a common misconception that black people do not hike, camp or spend much time in the outdoors. This perception is perpetuated by images featured in nature magazines and fitness Instagram accounts that still predominantly feature white individuals and families.
Like & Follow WUNC
- North Korea drought: Children at risk in 'worst crisis since 2001'
- OJ Simpson makes case for prison parole in Nevada
- Xanda, son of Cecil the lion, 'killed by hunter' in Zimbabwe
- AlphaBay and Hansa dark web markets shut down
- Justine Damond shooting: Minneapolis police ambush claim 'ludicrous'
- Teens from Burundi robotics team go missing in US