Transit consultants are hosting six public meetings in Chapel Hill starting next week to discuss possible development around stations along the proposed Durham-Orange Light Rail Transit line , which would run along U.S. 15-501.
Anti-Semitism is on the rise in America. And the recent surge of anti-Jewish hate incidents appears to coincide with the political rise of President Donald Trump. Trump doesn't seem interested in talking about it. During his first solo news conference on Thursday afternoon, Trump was asked about the rising number of anti-Semitic crimes around the country. It was the second day in row that he got a question on this subject. Trump appeared to become quickly annoyed by both the question and...
Many people think that listening means just being quiet while someone else talks. But public radio host Krista Tippett says it an art form that must be practiced.
Like & Follow WUNC
- US 'unwavering' in support for Nato allies, says Pence
- China piles pressure on North Korea by banning coal imports
- California 'bombogenesis', biggest storm in years, kills two
- The Gambia: Crowds swell for President Barrow inauguration
- 'Enemies of the people': Trump remark echoes history's worst tyrants
- Bosnia to challenge ruling clearing Serbia of genocide