To prepare for sophisticated enemies, soldiers are learning to use and defend themselves against cyber weapons.
Updated at 11:40 p.m. ET The father and younger brother of suspected Manchester Arena suicide bomber Salman Abedi have been arrested in Libya. In a statement posted on Facebook , Libya's RADA counterterrorism force said it had arrested and interrogated Abedi's 20-year-old brother, Hashim, on Tuesday. Libyan authorities said that for roughly a month, they had been watching Hashim, who they say had been about to launch an attack of his own in Tripoli. RADA also said their father, Ramadan Abedi,...
Medicine is becoming more and more precise. Healthcare professionals have growing access to big data, computational power and genetic sequencing and testing. Advances such as genetic screenings that rule out ineffective chemotherapy treatments are already being used clinically. Many other diseases, from high cholesterol to depression, are also on the list to potentially benefit from getting more precise interventions.
Like & Follow WUNC
- Trump in Brussels for 'tough' Nato talks amid protests
- South China Sea: US warship sails close to disputed Mischief Reef
- New Zealand space launch is first from a private site
- US Republican Greg Gianforte charged over Guardian reporter 'body slam'
- Brazil protests: Ministerial building set on fire during clashes
- Google AI defeats human Go champion